Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are going to work in another city for a year. A friend who lives there offered to help you find a place to live. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Express your gratitude to him/her.
– Describe the area that you want to live in.
– Explain what type of accommodation you are looking for.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some parents think that helping their children with homework is good. Others think children should do their homework on their own. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What school did you go to?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Do you like music?
– Do you still listen to music that you liked in the past?
– Why did your taste change?
– Do you have a pet?
– Is it more difficult to have a pet in cities or in rural areas? Why?
Describe an interesting animal that you saw for the first time recently. Please say
– What is it?
– Why was it interesting to you?
– What did it do?
– What was your reaction to its behavior?
– Why do you think people become vegetarians?
– What should be done to lower cruelty to animals?